HunterNet Defence Forum
- Review and Refine model that allows Hunter and Central Coast SME engagement into defence related industry.
- Work closely with companies that are or have the capability to be involved in Defence work and visit these companies and ensure that they are Defence ready, build teams.
- Market the industry capability of the region to secure new defence contracts through engagement of Primes and follow up opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for the development of products, capabilities and services.
- Promotion of Hunter Defence activities to Stake Holder Groups.
- Coordinate and Support HunterNet Defence Forum and Hubs.
- Diversification for Hunter Central Coast.
- Defence industry into other industry sectors. Identify successes by regional SMEs.
HunterNet Defence Team:
- HunterNet Project Director: Wayne Diemar
- Chair: Bret Barton, General Manager Transport, Nova Systems Biography
- Vice Chair: Adam Loong, Co-founder & CEO, Skildare Human Resources. Biography
- Vice Chair: Scott van Epen, Co-bond. Biography