Major projects / Facility Management and Maintenance / Infrastructure Services
- Develop opportunity pipelines for infrastructure and asset management related projects.
- Promote member capabilities to industry sector primes
- Develop working groups engaged on supply chain participation projects.
- Expand the membership across relevant sub-sectors
I&AM forums commence in February, held every two months, on the second Wednesday from 8.00-9.30am.
Approximately 70 members attend this forum.
- Presentation from industry*
- Review of Major Project opportunities including updates from members and new projects
*2015 Presentations included:
- ARTC Hunter Valley
- Lend Lease NACC Project / RAAF Base
- Lend Lease North Connex
- Transfield UoN Facilities Maintenance
- Aurecon Facilities Maintenance
HunterNet Project Director: Wayne Diemar
Chair: Scott Fairbairn, National Pump & Energy
Vice Chair: Tim de Grauw, APD (Alliance Power and Data)