Are you interested in combining paid work with structured training in order to learn a trade or workplace skill and receive accredited certification? If this sounds interesting, then an apprenticeship or traineeship could be for you.
There are many different apprenticeship / traineeship career types but we at Hunternet Group Training Company generally offer the following:
- Electrical (Industrial)
- Mechanical (Fitter Machinist)
- Fabrication & Welding
- Warehousing and Storage
Once you have decided what career you would like to undertake, we at Hunternet Group Training Company are here to simplify the employment process for you.
Hunternet Group Training Company will:
- arrange interviews for successful applicants
- provide guidance with your interview preparation
- oganise off-the-job training with TAFE for new employees
- invite all new employees to attend a one day induction day at the Hunternet Group Training Company offices
- pay your wages and all other statutory requirements and entitlements
- monitor your progress and provide support to you throughout the term of your apprenticeship / traineeship.