- The Hunter’s Industry and Business News Now In One Place – Hunter Headline
- Kari Armitage Appointed Vice Chair of the HunterNet Board – Hunter Headline
- Quarry Mining Boss Kari Armitage is the New Vice Chair of Manufacturing Co-operative HunterNet – Newcastle Herald
- Future Leaders Program Gala Dinner 2016 Photo Gallery
- Future Leaders Program Gala Dinner – Hunter Headline
- Future Leaders Program Presentations 2016
- Spotlight on the Journey – Newcastle Herald Some fantastic results for HunterNet Members at the Hunter Manufacturing Awards 2016.
- Mecca @ Newcastle Museum Eventbrite – Mecca Events presents Mecca @ Newcastle Museum – Monday, 8 August 2016 at Newcastle Museum, Newcastle, NSW.
- Making it in the Hunter
An interview with Ruth Hutchinson, GM, HunterNet Group Training Company
- HunterNet Circle of Service – its easy to host an apprentice or trainee.
- Monteath & Powys were successful in winning the Asia Pacific Spatial Excellence Awards for Spatial Enablement for our work on the Newcastle Breakwalls. Watch their YouTube video on – https://lnkd.in/bukxZpf
- DTC – DoD Opportunities Update: Tenders as at 6 May 2016
- HunterNet Future Leader Launches for 2016.
- Acubis’s, part of the Advitech Group, newest safety tool – Intercepta – could be the solution. See Intercepta in action in this short video clip.
- Aspen Medical’s new Mobile Health Unit (MHU) will support Moree Hospital during it’s $1.75m refurbishment program.
- PKF 2016 Federal Budget Report
1. A national cyber partnership
2. Strong cyber defences
3. Global responsibility and influence
4. Growth and innovation
5. A cyber smart nation
- Austral to build replacement Pacific Patrol Boats.
- Sustainment for Anzac after ASMD confirmed (UGL)
- Sneak Peek at RAAF’s first P-8A Poseidon.
- RAAF cleared for $1.6B AMRAAM purchase
- New Icebreaker for Antarctic Division.
- HunterNet Defence Response to 2016 Defence White Paper Find out more
- With the announcement of DCNS winning submarine bid, HunterNet were called upon by the local media to find out how an “Adelaide” build could benefit Newcastle. Find out more.
- R&R Murphy Finalists ‘Outstanding Small Business, 2016 Manufacturers’ Monthly Endeavour Awards. Winners will be announced at Gala Awards Night, May 12. Find out more
- Liveware ERP partnered with The Mai-Wel Group to develop and commercialise CIMSability, a purpose built Disability Service software application that now has a national presence with service providers in NSW, QLD, VIC and TAS. Find out more
- RR Taylor wins Sri Lanka order for medical waste treatment units. Find out more
- Delivering TAFE qualifications to students across the world. 1.6; color: rgb(105, 105, 105);”> Laing O’Rourke moveable solar power shifts closer to commercial reality Find out more
- SewerBatt™ in London Underground. London Underground has chosen Acoustic Sensing Technology to deploy its rapid survey and diagnostic system – UVS SewerBatt ™. Find out more=
- Members make the ‘Best Lawyers List’ 2016. Congratulations to McCullough Robertson, Moray & Agnew and Sparke Helmore whose lawyers made the prestigious ‘Best Lawyers List’ 2016. Find out more
- Vietnam-Australia Promoting Cooperation in infrastructure services for coal importing. Find out more
- Promotion of our Memberships capabilities at the Regional Technical Conference at Mining Vietnam Conference, Hanoi, Vietnam. Find out more
- 5 in the Net with… Eric Krutzer BDM Newcastle & Hunter Region, Aurecon. Find out more
- Aurecon launch ‘Just Imagine’ blog. Find out more
- Port of Newcastle Community and Industry Partnerships Program Find out more
- NAB Workplace is key to ending family violence. Find out more
- Pacific National team transport Cirque Du Soleil show around the country. Find out more
- McCullough Robertson provides The Inclosed Lands Act update. Find out more
- Humanomics On Wheels. Find out more
- DELTA launches innovative water treatment for RVs. Find out more
- Congratulations to Tim de Grauw, NHP, appointed Newcastle Division President of Engineers Australia.
- Kerry Walker, SafetyWorks Group, showcased in Hunter Headline.
FIVE IN THE NET…
- Chair, Scott Fairbairn, Operations Manager – Hunter Region, National Pump & Energy
- Vice Chair, Tim de Graw, Director, APD
- HUNTERNET DEFENCE FORUM GUEST SPEAKER CDRE STEVEN TIFFEN
- 2016 Defence White Paper – Released 25/2/2016
- Centre for Defence Industry Capability (CDIC):