This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
About Baines Simmons Australia
Bains Simmons goal is to be a 'Trusted advisor' and Trusted resource to the military on aviation safety and airworthiness in a world of converging regulations.
Benefits of Baines Simmons Australia
- Ability to reduce the probability of a major accident,
- Co-ordination of a coherent Just Culture,
- More detailed awareness of risks and their causal factors,
- Delivery of a powerful risk management tool.
- Improved operational effectiveness.
- Greater awareness of errors and error provoking conditions, including the ability to predict significant hazards that would impact aircraft serviceability.
- Greater efficiency and reduced operating costs
Baines Simmons unique expertise in civil and defence aviation safety & airworthiness has proven to be an invaluable asset to design and implement many of these changes.
Products & Services
- Training Courses- Civil aviation, defence aviation, aviation authorities
- Consulting Programmes- Civil aviation, defence aviation, aviation authorities
- Managed Services- Audits, aircraft surveys, aircraft registers
The Defence Standard
Allows the following approvals to be granted:
- Organisations involved in the maintenance of military registered aircraft or components intended to be fitted to military registered aircraft shall be approved in accordance with the provisions of Mil Part 145.
- Organisations carrying out airworthiness management tasks shall be approved in accordance with the provisions of Mil Part M (sub Part G).
- Organisations involved in the training of certifying staff shall be approved in accordance with Mil Part 147.