This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
About the Company
Laing O’Rourke is one of the world’s largest construction companies with offices across Australia, the UK, Germany, India, South East Asia and the United Arab Emirates. We are 100 per cent privately owned, with approximately 36,000 employees worldwide and gross revenues in excess of A$11 billion a year.
What sets us apart is the direct employment of our workforce and our passion for achieving the best engineered solutions for our clients. We aim to change the face of construction worldwide regardless of the technical challenge.
Our core business is the construction of both buildings and infrastructure projects but we also have upstream capability in investing our equity into property and infrastructure developments and downstream specialist manufacturing, plant and trades businesses. In the Rail sector we have both new build and maintenance capabilities which are serviced in the Hunter Valley region by Hunter Valley Rail Operations based in Maitland. This operation gives Laing O’Rourke the pit to port, whole lifecycle capability required to meet the needs of our clients throughout Australia.
We are committed to being an employer of choice through action, not just words, and we invest heavily in our people and their safety.
- 123 Albert St commercial high-rise, Brisbane, Queensland
- University of Queensland Veterinary School and Hospital, Gatton, Queensland
- Chatswood Transport Interchange, Sydney, Brisbane
- NCIG Wharf, Newcastle, New South Wales
- Sydney Metropolitan Network Upgrade, Sydney, New South Wales
- Darling Downs Power Station, Dalby, Queensland
- Airly Coal Development, New South Wales
- RGP5 upgrade for BHP Billiton Iron Ore, Western Australia
- Strategic Indigenous Housing and Infrastructure Program, Northern Territory
- Townsville Marine Precinct, Townsville, Queensland
- Alice Springs to Darwin Railway
Products & Services
Laing O’Rourke has an impressive depth of knowledge and breadth of experience gained by successfully delivering tailored construction solutions to a diverse range of clients. We work as part of the client’s team, from a project’s conception to completion, and into its on-going operations.
Our unique and dedicated, relationship-driven approach allows us to deliver world-class projects on time and on budget, which meet the client’s needs and exceed their expectations.
Our expertise includes:
- Total engineering solutions
- Smart engineering
- In-house design
- Multi-disciplined construction
- Direct delivery/self delivery
- Remote and regional experience
- Relationship contracting
In the following sectors:
- Rail Infrastructure
- Rail Maintenance
- Building and Development
- Coal Infrastructure
- Port Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas Infrastructure
- Materials Handling
- Facilities Management