FEATURED COMPANY: VARLEY
Varley is a diversified engineering company that prides itself in continuously improving service to its customers providing innovative and cost-effective turnkey solutions encompassing engineering design, prototype development, low and high volume manufacturing and through life support.
To get selected as preferred supplier for Land 121 Phase 3b Modules, improve opportunities, improve processes and collaborate.
The Defence Project has provided:
- Information on various Defence activities, tender opportunities.
- Assisted with Lt.Gen Ken G visit and support for the Land 121 Phase 3b Modules.
- Included company in various Hub activities.
- Provided latest information on Defence and industry news. Ensured that company was promoted in various publications.
- Ensured that the Linkage / connection NSW Trade & Investment including Ken Gillespie and other govt support was provided.
- Provided various opportunities from Defence and other organisations.
- Company presented at various activities. Ensured that appropriate presenters provided appropriate information.
- Supported Varley at various government and industry presentations.
- Ensured that the company was aware of training opportunities. Workshops, conferences and networking events.
- With support of HunterNet staff, provided assistance and information for various activities.
As a result of the work carried out by the Defence Project:
- Maintained connections with key government officials and Defence industry representatives.
- Awarded contract with RMMVA for Land121ph3B Storage and Maintenance Modules.
- Defence Industry Forums and Conference provided the opportunity to increase awareness of company’s capabilities amongst Defence primes and opportunities amongst Suppliers.
- Updated with market requirements, trends and opportunities.
- Skills gained and Capability improved in Defence tendering and cost estimating.
- Maintained core engineering resources and key production employees .
- Sales improved with awarding of contract with RMMVA for Land121ph3B Storage and Maintenance Modules.
- Streamlined tendering process consequently saving time.
Contact: Jeff Phillips
21 School Drive
Tomago NSW 2322
P: (02) 4964 0400