HunterNet and the Hunter Business Chamber are pleased to announce applications are now open for the Kristen Keegan Future Leaders Scholarship 2018.
The Scholarship aims to honour Kristen’s legacy as a leader in the Hunter business community by paying for tuition as part of the Future Leaders Program, which commences on Thursday 19th April 2018.
Applications for the Scholarship are being invited from future leaders who meet the following assessment criteria:
- A young person (up to 30 years old) from the Hunter with aspirations to become a star/future leader;
- Someone wanting to make a difference;
- Someone focused on making a contribution to the region and the community;
- Someone prepared to take risks and challenge the status quo;
- Someone committed to hard work and completing their studies.
Applicants must submit a letter of application explaining the following:
- What would participation in the Future Leaders Program mean to you?
- Demonstrate your aspiration to succeed in your chosen pursuit and how financial and moral support would further your education or personal development.
- Outline your past and future career goals and how these goals may contribute to your leadership skills and benefit and/or advance others in your business environment.
- Outline some past, present and future challenges you have dealt with and the ways in which these have been addressed in developing your leadership skills.
- What does the heritage of our Region mean to you and how can this be respected while creating the necessary change, innovation and progression to take our Region forward?
The assessment panel is comprised of representatives from HunterNet and the Hunter Business Chamber.
Applications close Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Enquiries can be made by calling Jacqui Warren (HunterNet) on (02) 4925 4482 or by email email@example.com.