Resources & Energy Forum
Mining / Gas / Energy Generation / Renewable Energy.
- Develop opportunity pipelines for Resources & Energy related projects.
- Promote member capabilities to industry sector primes.
- Develop working groups engaged on supply chain participation projects.
- Expand the membership across relevant sub-sectors.
- Engage new and existing Mining Houses and Energy providers (Power Stations) including renewables.
- Facilitate member engagement on the Central Coast.
R&E forums commence in March, are held every two months, on the second Wednesday from 8.00-9.30am. Approximately 70 members attend this forum.
For more information, please contact Senior Project Director Wayne Diemar.