Resources & Energy Forum
Mining / Gas / Energy Generation / Renewable Energy.
- Promote the HunterNet brand more widely in the local community in terms of our past present and future.
- Provide a vehicle for members to promote their capability and innovation.
- Promote the Marketing Forum as: a) a member advisory service; b) where the initiatives in the Marketing Plan are supported; c) the forum where new member services are initiated and managed in the early stages of development.
- In conjunction with other regional stakeholders play an active role in the promotion of investment into the region.
R&E forums commence in March, are held every two months, on the second Wednesday from 8.00-9.30am.
Approximately 70 members attend this forum.
- Presentation from industry.*
- Review of Major Project opportunities including updates from members and new projects.
*2015 Presentations included:
- Tunra Bulk Solids.
- Port Waratah Coal Services.
HunterNet Project Director, Wayne Diemar.
Chair: Chris Dickson. Client Development Manager Resources, Construction, Infrastructure & Utilities Industries, Chandler MaCleod.
Vice Chair: Chris Cork, Director, Forsythes.
Vice Chair: Anthony Flintham, Management Systems Consultant, Business Basics.