The HunterNet Future Leaders Program incorporates interactive sessions on a range of leadership topics, together with a project aimed at solving a current, regionally relevant issue in a multi-disciplinary team under the guidance of an experienced team mentor.
Participants will expand their leadership capabilities, make valuable connections in their business footprint and be challenged to make a difference for tomorrow’s Newcastle and Hunter Region.
The 2019 Program will commence 4th April with our sessions running every 2nd or occasionally 3rd week. Most of the sessions are held in the HunterNet offices located in the PKF building. There are a couple that will be run off-site at the University NewSpace, as well as proposed case study evening. This may include overnight travel to Sydney.
Below is a list of proposed leadership sessions:
- Networking – 4th April
- Authentic Leadership – 18th April
- Developing a High Performance Culture – 2nd May
- Emotional Intelligence – 16th May
- Business Finance and Funding – 30th May
- Innovation Case Study & overnight stay in Sydney – 20th June
- Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility – 4th July
- Strategic Planning – 18th July
- Project launch & social event – 1st August
- Teamwork – 15th August
- Mental Health in the Workplace – 29th August
- Developing a Compelling Business Case – 12th September
- Presenting to Win – 26th September
- Project Submissions – 10th October
- Project Presentation – 24th October
- Gala Dinner & Award Night – 25th October
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Are you looking to challenge yourself?
Do you have employees who are ready for the next step?
Do you know an emerging future leader?
Be quick the HunterNet Future Leaders Program will be sold out. Only a handful of spaces left.
Want to know more about the Program? Come along to the HunterNet Future Leaders Alumni 2019 Kickoff at Newcastle Cruising Yacht Club on Thursday 21st March 2019.